Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Georgia o'keeffe

1.White Shell with Red


2.White   Flower On Red Earth


        
Black Petunia and White Morning Glory

I chosed the artise named Georgia o'keeffe. She is an American artiest. This is one of her works.White   Flower on red earth. When I saw it and I liked it. Because it looks like very pure. It likes that a big flower include a small flower. It recall me the mother bring her all love to the child. It is so energetic. The other picture is White Shell with Red. I don't know what the arties want to express. It seems like there are many secrets in the big shell.  The third one called Black Petunia and White Morning Glory.  There only two colors.  It like the day and night.



                                                          

                                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment