Sunday, December 2, 2012

I want to be ordinary

 
 
Then art work was born while I was eating snack and playing computer.  I WANT TO BE ORDINARY.
 
Everyone can be ordinary, necause we have two power hands and a really heart.  Look at my bag.  There is a red color kids.  she has two hands on her head.  And I make her eyes to be a heart.  She open her mouth and say:I WANT TO BE ORDINARY!
  There is anther kid when you open the bag.  He is a black kid.  I want to say that whatever you are the colors.  whatever where you live in.  You can be the ordinary.  This is very interesting when I created this bag.  After I see the art works by my classmates. I think they are the reall master.  They can made the bag to be a clothes!!
  I hope that I can enjoy the whole clothes in wedsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment