Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bote ride

  This is my first time to take the boat on thelake .  In fact,  I still have two speed boat tickets this sunday.  But I want to have a trip with my cute classmates and kind teacher . The teacher said that we should wear warm.  However,  when I got on the boat I felt very hot.  Almost everyont take off their out clothes.  But then when the boat start.  we felt really cold!!!  This boat trip is like exhibition of the history of building in Chicago.   But, many buildings are showing on the lake shores, it  made us know a lot about the developing of building in Chicago.  but the person talk to fast.  I only learn half of it.



There are four styles of archetecture in Chicago. They are Prairie Style, Art Dero style, International and Modernism Style, and Post-Modernism style. In this tour, we can see the buildings of all these styles.

 Almost everyone were playing phone!!!^_^

I like the big big corn!!

A beautiful teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment