Sunday, November 25, 2012

Art Institute Visit II Reflection

 Art Institute Visit II Reflection
 
 




This is the second time we went to this museum.   However, we also saw some new art syle and art works.  There were many Buddha, and we were divided into several teams to introduce those buddhas.  We also saw many picture, no, I think it isn't the picture, but some small some buldings.  there were Chinese style bulinds, Europe and Jpan style buldings.  When I saw them, I came back to that time.  When I take picture, I can see my own shadow in the buildings. It like I live in the small buildings.
This like a movie that is the Avatar.  All classmates saw this art work were suprised
I like this museum very much. I also wached some video about some human nature and nature.
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment